Being a leader is rewarding. It comes with a lot of responsibilities, struggles and work, But, if done well, it can lead to a purposeful career and life. Women often face unique hurdles as they take on leadership roles. We will identify those hurdles and learn how to get over, around or through them. We will talk about how shortcuts in all our minds have created a likability hurdle for those women who assume leadership roles and what we can do about it. We will also discuss how those same shortcuts feed the inner critic and create the feeling of being an imposter then provide remedies to counter those feelings. We will also look at tangible steps to help women be better leaders our organizations and communities need.
Other Webinars with this Speaker:
- Jan 18: Finding Your True North: Letting Your Purpose Guide Your Career
- March 15: Recruiting and Retaining Women: Strength through Diversity
- May 19: Resilience Tools and Ideas for People Who Have Stories: A Panel Discussion
- July 26: Leading at Any Level
- Sept 8: Women in Leadership (this webinar)
- Nov 3: Women in Leadership: A Panel Discussion about Opportunities, Hurdles and Benefits