Listen to a panel of women from a variety of professions discuss the opportunities and hurdles women face in the workplace today. This forward-thinking discussion will include stories of personal struggles and the wins that followed, recruiting and retention ideas, and how we can better help ourselves and the women in our lives to thrive so our organizations can succeed.
Other Webinars with this Speaker
- Jan 18: Finding Your True North: Letting Your Purpose Guide Your Career
- March 15: Recruiting and Retaining Women: Strength through Diversity
- May 19: Resilience Tools and Ideas for People Who Have Stories: A Panel Discussion
- July 26: Leading at Any Level
- Sept 8: Women in Leadership
- Nov 3: Women in Leadership: A Panel Discussion about Opportunities, Hurdles and Benefits (coming soon)