Calling all CTOs, FTO, preceptors, and trainers by any other titles. Are you looking to elevate your training and maximize the impact on adult learners? In this webinar, we will explore the unique characteristics of adult learners and how they differ from traditional students.
You will gain valuable insights into adult learning theories and discover practical strategies to engage, motivate, and empower your learners effectively. We’ll share best practices for designing learner-centric training programs that cater to diverse audiences and learning needs. Take your training sessions to new heights of success and impact and increase your understanding of how adults learn.
Other Webinars with this Speaker
- Feb 15, 2024: Conquering Complacency
- March 21: Human Trafficking Awareness for the 911 Professional
- May 16: Facing the Challenges: Addressing 911 Staffing and Retention
- June 6: Positive Vibes Only: Combatting Negativity with Empowerment
- July 18: Helping Hands: The Importance of Peer Support for 911
- Sept 10: Unlocking the Potential: Understanding How Adults Learn for Public Safety Trainers (this webinar)
The Denise Amber Lee Foundation was founded by Denise’s husband, Nathan Lee in June of 2008, 6 months after her tragic death. He has made it his life’s mission to travel the country telling her story, to help 911 centers across the country try to avoid a similar occurrence to someone else. The foundation wants to use the emotional power of Denise’s story to motivate and inspire 911 personnel to remember why they do what they do. Arguably one of the most difficult professions on the planet, the foundation wants to remind them how important they are what a critical role they play every day in Public Safety.