The purpose of this webinar is to provide the student with a deep understanding of what it means to be a public safety professional. We will ask and answer the following questions. What does or should the term professionalism mean to officers and public safety professionals? What does it mean to the public? What role does leadership play regarding this term?
Other Webinars with This Speaker:
- Dec 6, 2022: After Incident Analysis: Best Practices and Recommendations
- Jan 31, 2023: Understanding Police Professionalism (this webinar)
- April 18, 2023: Playing Nice in the Sandbox: The Human Elements of Disaster, Emergency Management and Incident Command
- Sept 19: The Performance Management Process: lessons for Criminal Justice Professionals
- Dec 12: Achieving Excellence in Criminal Justice Agencies
- Jan 25, 2024: In Defense of the Police