This live presentation is designed specifically for animal shelter representatives who want to learn more about the basics of social media marketing and how to find solutions to the top social media and communications challenges that we face on a daily basis.
Utilizing social networking platforms can help increase your online reputation, staff morale, while decreasing the animal length of stay/increasing adoptions, but only if we communicate effectively, efficiently and in a consistent voice.
During this presentation, we’ll discuss the following topics:
- Identification of key challenges of engagement, reach & visibility
- Replying to comments using top customer service skills
- Building a connection between social media and staff, volunteers & community
- The value of social media including influence potential in terms of support
- Connecting isolated individuals to increase collaboration and team effort
- Creating new content through use of effective social listening
Afterward, stick around for a Q&A discussion to possibly help answer questions you may have by sharing through our experiences.
View our Animal Welfare Webinar Schedule and Recordings
This webinar has been certified by the National Animal Care & Control Association and is approved for 1 Continuing Education Unit. Please refer to your NACA membership portal for current CEU submission process. Current NACA Members who attend the live presentation or watch the recording will be able to download a jointly issued attendance certificate that includes the National Animal Care & Control Association logo. Visit the NACA training page for a complete list of future trainings.