In this webinar, we discuss individual employee performance management processes. We will discuss job tasks, creating employees’ job performance categories, and setting goals and objectives. We will look at training, coaching, and mentoring for better performance. Finally, we will look at what good documentation looks like and how to provide feedback and when.
Other Webinars with This Speaker:
- Dec 6, 2022: After Incident Analysis: Best Practices and Recommendations
- Jan 31, 2023: Understanding Police Professionalism
- April 18, 2023: Playing Nice in the Sandbox: The Human Elements of Disaster, Emergency Management and Incident Command
- Sept 19: The Performance Management Process: lessons for Criminal Justice Professionals (this webinar)
- Dec 12: Achieving Excellence in Criminal Justice Agencies
- Jan 25, 2024: In Defense of the Police