Justice-Involved Women have a different pathway in and out of the criminal justice system. When standard tools, supervision practices, and assessments are used, it feels like a one-off for the supervising officer and the woman on supervision. This has often resulted in PO’s not wanting to supervise women and describing that work as exhausting. Join in to learn how to transition from a hot mess caseload to a gender-responsive, woman-centered approach.
- Identify a woman’s pathway into the criminal justice system and how it differs from men’s
- Learn tools to work with women effectively
- Get tangible steps for your organization to begin a gender-responsive approach
Other Webinars with this Speaker
- Nov 10: The Changing Face of Probation: How to Shift to a Trauma-Informed Agency
- March 7, 2023: The Changing Face of Probation: Recipes for Resilience to Survive Corrections Fatigue
- Sept 20, 2023: The Changing Face of Probation: Supervising Justice-Involved Women: The Pathway In and Out of the System (this webinar)