Volunteers are the life-blood of many organizations. But how do you find these important members of your team? During this webinar, we’ll discuss:
• Simple recruiting ideas that won’t break the budget
• Why mentoring is important to your cause
• How to get better performance without giving yourself a nervous breakdown.
• What does it take to retain and maintain long term volunteers?
Other Webinars in this Series Include:
- Dec 10: Recruiting the Next Generation to Your Agency
- April 8: Staycations and Daycations – Building Short Term Foster Programs
- July 8: Building and Maintaining a Productive, High Volume Fostering Program
- July 22: The Care, Nurturing and Enrichment of Tame & Feral Volunteers (this webinar)
The National Animal Care & Control Association (NACA) was formed in 1978 for the express purpose of assisting its members to perform their duties in a professional manner. We believe only carefully selected and properly trained animal control personnel can correct community problems resulting from irresponsible animal ownership. NACA’s purpose is to preserve the Human/Animal Bond by insisting on responsible animal ownership.