This live presentation is designed specifically for animal shelter representatives who want to learn more about the basics of social media marketing and how to build out a social media marketing strategy.
Posting compelling content to social networking platforms can be utilized to increase online reputation, receive community support to increase staff morale, while increasing visibility to possibly decrease the animal length of stay/increasing adoptions and so much more!
During this presentation, we’ll discuss the following topics:
- Identification of SWOTs through use of analytics
- Discussion of the importance of social listening
- A walkthrough of how to fold weaker posts in between stronger posts
- Use 3 posts to get what you need from 1 post by “priming” posts
- The definition of platform momentum and the value of maintaining it
- New examples of using the indirect method of posting your content to improve your reputation
Afterward, stick around for a Q&A discussion to possibly help answer questions you may have by sharing through our experiences.
Other Webinars with this Speaker:
- Jan18: Intro to Social Media Marketing for Animal Shelters
- April 7: Social Media & Disaster-Related Events for Animal Shelters
- Aug 11: Social Listening for Social Content for Animal Shelters
- Nov 1: Online Reputation Management for Animal Shelters
- Feb 7: Social Media Marketing Strategies for Animal Shelters (this webinar)
- July 27: Top Social Media and Communications Challenges for Animal Welfare Agencies
This webinar has been certified by the National Animal Care & Control Association and is approved for 1 Continuing Education Unit. Please refer to your NACA membership portal for current CEU submission process. Current NACA Members who attend the live presentation or watch the recording will be able to download a jointly issued attendance certificate that includes the National Animal Care & Control Association logo. Visit the NACA training page for a complete list of future trainings.
The Best Friends Network is comprised of thousands of public and private shelters, rescue groups, spay/neuter organizations and other animal welfare organizations in all 50 states. We are a coalition committed to saving the lives of dogs and cats through collaboration, information-sharing and implementation of proven lifesaving strategies. Our partners support each other and inspire their own communities to increase lifesaving across the country. Visit network.bestfriends.org for more information and resources.