This is Part 1 of a two-part series. During this webinar, you’ll learn the 4 key elements to powerful and engaging testimony. We’ll look at the rules of the road for testifying in this new and caustic environment. Find out what the jury “needs” from you and how to engage them. See how your body language can multiply the impact of your testimony. And learn the simple secret weapon that no one tells you about. Whether you’re a novice or experienced, you’ll walk away with specific, new skills you can apply right away.
Other Webinars with this Organization:
- Jan 27: Support Your Officers on the Street by Leveraging the Nlets Secure Cloud Platform
- March 2: The Most and Least Used Message Keys for Investigators
- March 31: Improving Police Information Sharing on a Global Scale
- Aug 23: Preparing for Trial: Lessons in Courtroom Testimony (this webinar)
- Sept 27: When Things Get Tough: Lessons in Courtroom Testimony
- Oct 25: How to Build a Security Awareness Program that Works for Your Agency
- Nov 1: Are You Missing Critical Data That Could Help Your Investigations?
Nlets is a self-funded nonprofit, established in 1967 with the objective of connecting law enforcement, justice, and public safety agencies for the purpose of exchanging critical criminal justice information. They strive to ensure that the right information gets to the right person as quickly as possible. Nlets connects more than 1,000,000 users, 45,000 agencies, and 800,000 devices, with more than three billion transactions traversing their secure network last year.