Understanding the legitimate public concerns about surveillance and privacy, agencies must take steps to ensure their UAS program is not grounded before ever taking flight.
During this webinar, we will focus on Chula Vista Police Department’s successful UAS program and the innovative Drone as a First Responder (DFR), and the steps taken prior to ever purchasing a drone.
We will also discuss:
- Understanding FAA flight requirements
- The importance of community engagement
- The legal and ethical landmines
- Privacy concerns and mitigation
Other Webinars with this Presenter:
- March 3: Pre-Flight Checklist to a UAS Program: It’s Not about the Drones (this webinar)
- May 19: Reimagining Police Response: Finding Creative Solutions to Address Community Needs