It’s no surprise the best way to shape behavior and produce positive outcomes for our officers and communities is to invest in training programs. Is your training program up to par? Are you reviewing your policies on a regular basis to make sure they are up to date and then training to those policies? Are your training records and documentation where it needs to be?
Join Rich LeCates, former Data Scientist Director and Police Lieutenant Commander, as he provides helpful rationale and justification that law enforcement leaders can use for productive conversations and actionable outcomes with their administration and municipal leaders.
During this interactive discussion, we’ll cover
- Why training is critical for successful outcomes
- How policies and incentives should complement your training objectives
- How to work with administrators, lawyers, and city/county leaders to gain alignment
- Key fundamentals for developing leaders and training officers in your agency
Other Webinars in this Series:
- The Future of De-Escalation Training for Law Enforcement
- How Should We Train Officers for Long-Term and Fulfilling Careers?
- June 9: Becoming a First-Line Supervisor: Characteristics, Training, and Challenges
- Aug 4: Is Your Training Program Up to Par? Investment in Your Training Program to Produce the Best Results (this webinar)
A Partner Webinar is a sponsored webinar with an organization that provides products or services to the criminal justice industry.
The National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) is one of the largest associations of law enforcement professionals in the United States, representing more than 3,000 elected sheriffs across the nation, and a total membership of more than 20,000. NSA is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising the level of professionalism among sheriffs, their deputies, and others in the field of criminal justice and public safety. Throughout its seventy-seven year history, NSA has served as an information clearinghouse for sheriffs, deputies, chiefs of police, other law enforcement professionals, state governments and the federal government.
Vector Solutions is a leader in eLearning and performance support, providing award-winning SaaS solutions. The company delivers continuing education (CE), training, technology and performance management solutions to a broad range of industries including education, public safety, industrial, IT and architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) sectors. Its brands include RedVector, TargetSolutions, and SafeSchools.