Law enforcement, justice, and other public-sector entities have recently been making a move toward transitioning their applications to the cloud. However, many agencies who have successfully adopted a cloud-first approach acknowledge that the transition from brick-and-mortar operations turned out to be more complex than they initially projected. During this webinar, we will explore some of the roadblocks cloud-transitions often entail and present strategies for overcoming them.
Attendees will walk away with the following:
- An overview of the biggest hurdles agencies face when implementing cloud-based systems such as dispatch, records-management, state message switches, and criminal history
- Strategies to create alignment between agency stakeholders, users and cloud vendors
- IT management implications of cloud deployments and how planning ahead can prevent unexpected roadblocks
- Lessons-learned from agency leadership who have been successful with their transition
Other Webinars with this Speaker:
- May 5: Corrections-to-Health: Improving Inmate Healthcare Data Exchange
- Aug 11: Implementing and Supporting Your Applications in the Cloud (this webinar)
A Partner Webinar is a sponsored webinar with an organization that provides products or services to the criminal justice industry.
The National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) is one of the largest associations of law enforcement professionals in the United States, representing more than 3,000 elected sheriffs across the nation, and a total membership of more than 20,000. NSA is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising the level of professionalism among sheriffs, their deputies, and others in the field of criminal justice and public safety. Throughout its seventy-seven year history, NSA has served as an information clearinghouse for sheriffs, deputies, chiefs of police, other law enforcement professionals, state governments and the federal government.
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading provider of data integration, consulting, and network and cybersecurity solutions specializing in transforming mission-critical communications networks into integrated ecosystems that improve outcomes in the public safety, justice, healthcare, transportation, and utility markets.