Join us as we learn about the roles and responsibilities of the Nlets Service Center. The Nlets Service Center is responsible for ensuring that the critical operations of Nlets are up and running in a timely fashion. We will also cover the most and least used message keys that are ran over the Nlets Network. Many of these message keys focus on data sharing between federal and international agencies. These initiatives were fought for after the 9/11 tragedy in order to share data at all levels of Government and sadly, they are still not used on a regular basis. Let’s learn how these message keys might benefit you and your staff so that we can work together to get the right data in the right hands at the right time.
Other Webinars with this Organization:
- July 29: Alarm Calls for Service
- Sept 28: The Law Enforcement Digital Evidence Lifecycle: from Intake to Expungement
- Oct 21: Empowering Information Sharing: The Rise of NIEM
- Jan 27: Support Your Officers on the Street by Leveraging the Nlets Secure Cloud Platform
- March 2: The Most and Least Used Message Keys for Investigators (this webinar)
- March 31: Improving Police Information Sharing on a Global Scale
Nlets is a self-funded nonprofit, established in 1967 with the objective of connecting law enforcement, justice, and public safety agencies for the purpose of exchanging critical criminal justice information. They strive to ensure that the right information gets to the right person as quickly as possible. Nlets connects more than 1,000,000 users, 45,000 agencies and 800,000 devices, with more than three billion transactions traversing their secure network last year.