While drones might be the latest buzz-worthy technology in law enforcement, understanding not only what drones are, but their limitations, capabilities, and – perhaps most importantly – what they can do for your agency is critical to building a successful program.
During this webinar, we will focus on Chula Vista PD’s Drone as a First Responder (DFR), along with its tactical drone deployments.
We will also discuss:
- The importance of understanding the goals of your UAS program
- How research and community engagement will determine the success of your program
- Why your UAS program should exist long before you purchase a drone
- The difference between Reactive vs. Proactive UAS programs
- Operational considerations for UAS success
- And Transparency, transparency, transparency