This webinar will provide information on how to properly identify all parties involved with the OSAG (Organized Staged Accident Group(s) as well as various search techniques to identify all potential prior claims involved; how the use of Data Analytics is important for the investigation; and finding information to assist evaluating the investigation and determining which direction to proceed.
Other Webinars with this Organization:
- Nov 1: Are You Missing Critical Data That Could Help Your Investigations?
- Jan 31: Investigating Vehicle Theft and Car Jacking
- May 2: Investigating Catastrophe Fraud Cases
- June 27: What is a Real Time Crime Center and How Do You Start One?
- Aug 29: Getting Back to Center: Realign with Your Mission by Leveraging a Managed Services Provider
- Sept 7: Investigating Staged Accidents (this webinar)
Nlets is a self-funded nonprofit, established in 1967 with the objective of connecting law enforcement, justice, and public safety agencies for the purpose of exchanging critical criminal justice information. They strive to ensure that the right information gets to the right person as quickly as possible. Nlets connects more than 1,000,000 users, 45,000 agencies, and 800,000 devices, with more than three billion transactions traversing their secure network last year.