This webinar will provide an overview of the claim environment during a Catastrophe (CAT) and how unscrupulous claimants, vendors, and others can take advantage of a CAT situation.
Other Webinars with this Organization:
- Nov 1: Are You Missing Critical Data That Could Help Your Investigations?
- Jan 31: Investigating Vehicle Theft and Car Jacking
- May 2: Investigating Catastrophe Fraud Cases (this webinar)
- Aug 29: Getting Back to Center: Realign with Your Mission by Leveraging a Managed Services Provider
- Sept 7: Investigating Staged Accidents
Nlets is a self-funded nonprofit, established in 1967 with the objective of connecting law enforcement, justice, and public safety agencies for the purpose of exchanging critical criminal justice information. They strive to ensure that the right information gets to the right person as quickly as possible. Nlets connects more than 1,000,000 users, 45,000 agencies, and 800,000 devices, with more than three billion transactions traversing their secure network last year.