The purpose of this webinar is to provide a foundation of leadership principles, theory, and practicality while exploring the twelve behaviors that often prevent female professionals from achieving their career goals from the research in “How Women Rise – Break the 12 Habits Holding You Back from Your Next Raise, Promotion” by Sally Helgesen and Marshall Goldsmith. An examination of all twelve habits will reveal that the very same behaviors that help women advance to a certain level in a career also become the behaviors that cause them to get stuck at that level. From the practitioner’s lens, women will understand and identify their unconscious learned behaviors and develop successful strategies to create new healthy behaviors to help them rise both professionally and personally.
This first webinar will cover 6 of the 12 behaviors.
Webinars with this Speaker
- Oct 28: Five Things Highly Effective Leaders Can Do During Turbulent Times
- April 5: How Women Rise: Breaking and Creating New Habits for Success (Part 1) (this webinar)
- April 14: How Women Rise: Breaking and Creating New Habits for Success (Part 2)
- Oct 20: Assessment Center and Oral Panel Interview Preparation
- Nov 15: I’m Promoted! Now What? Things to Consider from Day 1 to 365
The American Society of Evidence–Based Policing is a non-profit organization started by working police officers designed to drive the national conversation towards ensuring that the least harmful, most effective, fairest, and safest strategies are employed to prevent crime, reduce harm, and improve community wellness.