There is great value, and research, that shows studying for promotional examinations result in better success rates. How you study and what you study increases not only success rates, but how you grow your knowledge, sharpen leadership skills, and have a better perspective of the broader implications in your organization and the industry. Participating in the examination process for promotion is more than passing the test, it’s about building better leaders for the 21st Century.
The session provides personalized considerations on THE FIVE WAYS TO SURVIVE PROMOTIONAL PREPARATION, including:
- Assessing Personal Readiness for Promotion
- Understand How, Where, and When to begin in the Process
- How to Study for a Written Test
- Preparing for the Oral Panel Interview & Assessment Center
- What Do I Do in the Wait & After the Exam?
Other Webinars with this Presenter:
- Sept 14: Five Ways to Survive Promotional Preparation (this webinar)
- Oct 28: Five Things Highly Effective Leaders Can Do During Turbulent Times