As an effective leader and communicator, we need to have our employees understand the intent of our message and why it is important to the organization. We can have the best of intentions of making a team, department, or entire organization better. But too many times the message is not understood, or it is poorly received. This webinar will provide strategies which will help your people understand the ideas you are presenting and make them easier to implement.
As an executive communicator, peers will seek you out for guidance. Your influence can reveal itself at meetings, training sessions, and informational briefings. This webinar will challenge you to use the ideas and concepts below when talking to you people:
- Knowing your audience and how to connect with them.
- What are the commonalities that will help me relate to my audience?
- Relevant storytelling to make my message impactful.
- Utilizing questions when developing agendas to promote thinking by attendees prior to the meeting itself.
- Using questions to redirect a meeting or presentation that is not going as planned.
As leaders, we are also teachers. Leaders are constantly selling and reinforcing what we communicate to our people. This webinar will provide several tools to help leaders communicate their ideas, solutions, and intent to their people.
Other Webinars with this Presenter
- Sept 15: Maslow in the Workplace: Creating Employees that Contribute and Are Engaged
- Feb 2, 2023: Psychological Safety: Creating a Culture of Trust on Your Team and Organization
- May 9, 2023: Communicating with Executives, Supervisors, and Managers: Selling Your Ideas Up the Chain of Command
- Nov 7, 2023: Executive Communication: Getting Your People to Understand Your Message (this webinar)
- April 25, 2024: Understanding Police Tattoos
- June 11, 2024: Generations at Work