Nobody knows what it’s like to do your incredible, life-saving work but you. Yes, that makes you superheroes, but also makes it difficult to cultivate the appreciation and compensation that you truly deserve. This session explores what empowerment really means and how we can empower ourselves and others to advocate for our profession.
The audience will learn:
- What “empowerment” means and why it is a path forward to elevating 911 as a profession.
- How we are capable of empowering ourselves to make a difference, grow and advocate for ourselves and others.
- Tools to empower others in our center and inspire change through attitude and action.
Other Webinars with this Presenter
- Dec 1: Empowered People Empower 911 (this webinar)
- Feb 9, 2023: The Power of Your Passion
- Nov 16, 2023: Call to Action: Lifting Each Other Up to Rise Together