Have you ever seen a successful team that doesn’t practice together? When it comes to significant and/or large-scale incidents the dispatch communications team plays an integral role and is the original incident command but are often not a part of training exercises.
Agencies must approach training for these incidents as they would the real thing and this includes determining the role dispatch plays and how they can best interact with those in the field. During this webinar, we’ll discuss dispatch’s role as incident command and steps to take to prepare for handling these incidents more effectively with other public safety partners.
Other Webinars with this Presenter
- Jan 24: NG911: It’s More than Just the Technology
- Aug 15: How Effective is Your Feedback?
- Dec 5: Dispatch as Incident Command: A Multi-Disciplinary Team Approach (this webinar)
- Feb 15, 2024: Conquering Complacency
- June 6: Positive Vibes Only: Combatting Negativity with Empowerment
- Sept 10: Unlocking the Potential: Understanding How Adults Learn for Public Safety Trainers
The Denise Amber Lee Foundation was founded by Denise’s husband, Nathan Lee in June of 2008, 6 months after her tragic death. He has made it his life’s mission to travel the country telling her story, to help 911 centers across the country try to avoid a similar occurrence to someone else. The foundation wants to use the emotional power of Denise’s story to motivate and inspire 911 personnel to remember why they do what they do. Arguably one of the most difficult professions on the planet, the foundation wants to remind them how important they are what a critical role they play every day in Public Safety.