Meditation and mindfulness have made their way into the mainstream as research continues to prove the evidence-based benefits of these powerful personal practices. Kim Colegrove has spent the last decade debunking preconceived notions about these tools, and in this webinar, she’ll do just that.
- Learn some of the supporting science
- Discover a structured, doable approach to meditation and mindfulness
- Realize these are practical, viable stress reduction and self-regulation skills
- Experience a short, simple, guided meditation
Other Webinars with this Speaker:
- Sept 9: Facing the Mental and Emotional Impact of this Work
- Feb 1: Demystifying Meditation and Mindfulness for Criminal Justice Professionals (this webinar)