In this webinar, Michael will share how his leadership philosophy can help create the change we need in today’s environment. In this webinar he will discuss:
- The 3 steps and the order of those steps necessary to create powerful positive change.
- How and why change is frequently done backwards leading, in some cases, to tragic outcomes.
- How each of us can contribute to this change and our roles and responsibilities.
- Michael’s 4 step methodology for resolving conflicts, questions and concerns.
- He will cite specific examples as to how in today’s environment, law enforcement officers can help be agents of powerful positive change.
Resource Mentioned During this Webinar:
- Let Them See You Sweat (Amazon Paid Link)
- Sitting on the Same Side of the Table: The Art of Collaborative Selling (Amazon Paid Link)
- The Road To Success (Paid Amazon Link)
The National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) is one of the largest associations of law enforcement professionals in the United States, representing more than 3,000 elected sheriffs across the nation, and a total membership of more than 20,000. NSA is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising the level of professionalism among sheriffs, their deputies, and others in the field of criminal justice and public safety. Throughout its seventy-seven year history, NSA has served as an information clearinghouse for sheriffs, deputies, chiefs of police, other law enforcement professionals, state governments and the federal government.