To learn to deal with anger, you need to recognize your anger chain. What is it that sets you off on your emotional spiral? Is it any surprise, anger is the emotion that most gets us into trouble?
During this Webinar, You’ll Learn How to:
- Understand emotion on the job and how it affects employee and leader behavior and performance
- Recognize the influence of stress on managing or addressing conflict
- Understand emotional control or toughness and how to teach it to your employees
- Manage your emotions as a leader, as well as read employees’ emotions
- Develop an understanding of how stress affects one’s emotions, energy, and performance
The American Jail Association (AJA) is a national, nonprofit organization that supports the professionals who operate our Nation’s jails. It is the only national association that focuses exclusively on issues specific to the operations of local correctional facilities. The driving force behind the phenomenal growth of AJA is its members. AJA has taken a leadership role in developing the type of programs that promote the professional growth of the dedicated men and women who operate our Nation’s jails. Jail staff have the responsibility for the management of people who have been charged with violating our laws and often mock the ideals on which AJA was founded. Jail personnel find themselves sorely tested each day in the jail environment when they receive scorn and derision for their loyalty and perseverance under extremely trying circumstances. AJA takes this opportunity to salute the jail staff of the Nation who, by their dedication to the difficult task of local corrections, have made a vital, positive difference to the welfare of the communities they serve. Click here to learn more about AJA.