We all know people in our lives who we wish we could be more like when communicating in difficult situations at work and home. But why do they communicate better than us? What makes them a born ‘leader’? How do they know when to set boundaries and when to stick to them?
This webinar will focus on three main areas of work and personal life interactions:
- Being a leader versus a manager
- How to set and stick to boundaries
- Recognizing unhealthy relationships
Webinars with this Presenter
- March 12: Ask, Tell, Make: Skills for the 21st Century Officer
- June 25: Communications and Boundaries (this webinar)
This webinar will be considered by the American Jail Association to equal one online learning hour toward certification and recertification for the following programs: Certified Jail Officer, Certified Jail Supervisor and Certified Jail Manager. For more information about AJA certification programs, visit https://www.americanjail.org/certification.