Leaders and organizations often treat change as a one-time event, rather than the process change truly is. And because it’s a process, it might take time for your staff or team to adapt to the changes being implemented.
People can resist change in several ways. They might play the victim, or try to play by the old rules or previous ways of doing things. They may become afraid of the future, and ultimately freeze like a deer in headlights. They may even find themselves trying to control the uncontrollable. Ultimately, these individuals may find that they cannot work in the stressful environment of turmoil that change can create.
Building on our August 2022 webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Accept and work through change,
- Move through your resistance to change, and
- Eliminate the pain of resistance.
Other Webinars with this Presenter
- May 18: Change is a Process, not an Event (this webinar)
- Aug 3: Overcoming the Barriers to Change