Over the past couple of years, I have noticed a huge shift in the attitudes of the amazing women of 911. We are valuing ourselves out loud, we began to champion and cheer for each other, and the results have been HUGE. We have more women speaking in conferences, more women aspiring to leadership, more women paving their own path on their terms. We are finding our voices and it has created a movement. This session will bring to light the attitudes and actions we can take to continue to rise together, shoulder to shoulder.
The audience will learn:
- Why women feel competitive with one another.
- How we can overcome past mindsets and actively champion one another.
- How to find your voice and use it to lead, no matter what your position.
Other Webinars with this Presenter
- Dec 1: Empowered People Empower 911
- Feb 9, 2023: The Power of Your Passion
- Nov 16, 2023: Call to Action: Lifting Each Other Up to Rise Together (this webinar)
Or click here to view and register for other upcoming Dispatch webinars and recordings on the JCH Platform.