Wellness programs are appearing more frequently in our public safety organizations. Agencies vary in culture, size, and resources which means implementing a wellness program is not “one size fits all.”
In this webinar, you will learn the necessary components of a successful wellness program based on best practices such as obtaining buy in, the importance of implementing a culture of wellness from the top down, recruiting internal and external stakeholders, collaborating and connecting with other agencies, available local, state, regional, and federal resources, strategies to finance, launching and incentivizing employees, measuring success, and more.
All participants will have the opportunity to apply actionable tools and create a wellness program blueprint to take back to your agency.
Other Webinars with this Presenter
- June 1: Tools to Manage the Stress Response
- Nov 14: Side Hustles and Second Careers: Reimagining Your Professional Passion after Retirement
- Dec 7: Building a Wellness Program from the Ground Up (this webinar)
- Feb 29, 2024: Women’s Health and the Justice Workplace: The Relationship between Rest, Stress and Hormones
- June 11, 2024: Ask Me Anything: Building a Wellness Program for Your Agency