Short term foster programs are an easy way to reduce kennel stress as well as increase the visibility of your adoptable dogs in the community. Lowered kennel stress equals happier dogs, higher adoption numbers, and lower euthanasia rates. Recruit your community to help you market adoptable dogs in a fun and productive way. The best part of these programs are that often the foster parent ends up adopting their short-term foster pet!
What you will learn:
- How to easily implement a short term foster program
- How to recognize and eradicate adoption/foster barriers to boost your programs
- The benefits of short term fostering in regards to community involvement, lowered kennel stress, and free marketing!
Other Webinars in this Series Include:
- Dec 10: Recruiting the Next Generation to Your Agency
- April 8: Staycations and Daycations – Building Short Term Foster Programs
- July 8: Building and Maintaining a Productive, High Volume Fostering Program
- July 22: The Care, Nurturing and Enrichment of Tame & Feral Volunteers
The National Animal Care & Control Association (NACA) was formed in 1978 for the express purpose of assisting its members to perform their duties in a professional manner. We believe only carefully selected and properly trained animal control personnel can correct community problems resulting from irresponsible animal ownership. NACA’s purpose is to preserve the Human/Animal Bond by insisting on responsible animal ownership.