Bail reform has become a hotbed for controversy and discussion, but how does it affect what we do in our professions? This is the second of a two-part webinar series. Both of these webinars will look at how bail reform has impacted how Probation does their job as well as how victims perceive system response when it comes to offender accountability and safety.
Participants will learn about:
- Commonalities among bail reform statutes
- How the statutes can positively and negatively impact probation professionals and victims
- Research on how victims perceive the system and how bail reform potentially impacts this perception.
Other Webinars with this Presenter:
- Jan 27: The Court’s Eyes and Ears: The Importance of Interagency Collaboration with Probation
- April 21: Bail Reform: Implications for Probation
- June 23: Bail Reform: Implications for Victims (this webinar)