During this webinar, experts from Idaho, Nlets, and NCIC will talk with you about how offline searches to their systems can assist you with your investigations. If you are not familiar with the term “offline search”, it is simply a method by which law enforcement officials can request historical data based on a date range that is pertinent to their investigation. Examples will be provided during the webinar. The panelists will explain what types of information can be obtained from their systems, which will hopefully give law enforcement a better understanding of where they should go for the historical data that is needed for their investigation(s).
Other Webinars with this Organization:
- Jan 27: Support Your Officers on the Street by Leveraging the Nlets Secure Cloud Platform
- March 2: The Most and Least Used Message Keys for Investigators
- March 31: Improving Police Information Sharing on a Global Scale
- Aug 23: Preparing for Trial
- Sept 27: When Things Get Tough
- Oct 25: How to Build a Security Awareness Program that Works for Your Agency
- Nov 1: Are You Missing Critical Data That Could Help Your Investigations? (this webinar)
- Jan 31, 2023: Investigating Vehicle Theft and Car Jacking
- May 2: Investigating Catastrophe Fraud Cases
- Sept 7: Investigating Staged Accidents
Nlets is a self-funded nonprofit, established in 1967 with the objective of connecting law enforcement, justice, and public safety agencies for the purpose of exchanging critical criminal justice information. They strive to ensure that the right information gets to the right person as quickly as possible. Nlets connects more than 1,000,000 users, 45,000 agencies, and 800,000 devices, with more than three billion transactions traversing their secure network last year.