The webinar will provide an overview of how the ASAP-to-PSAP service simplifies the creation of a call-for-service for fire, robbery, and burglary events. TMA will review how the ASAP Service replaces a time-consuming phone call with highly accurate data exchange. PSAP associates will discuss their actual experience with the service. Information about the existing program to create an American National Standard that defines a scoring metric to categorize the validity of burglary calls-for-service, and reduce false alarms will be reviewed.
In the webinar you will learn:
- What the ASAP-to-PSAP Service is
- How ASAP-to-PSAP improves call-taking metrics
- How the new Alarm Validation Scoring standard will reduce false alarms
Other Webinars with this Organization:
- July 29: Alarm Calls for Service (this webinar)
- Sept 28: The Law Enforcement Digital Evidence Lifecycle: from Intake to Expungement
- Oct 21: Empowering Information Sharing: The Rise of Niiem
Nlets is a self-funded nonprofit, established in 1967 with the objective of connecting law enforcement, justice, and public safety agencies for the purpose of exchanging critical criminal justice information. They strive to ensure that the right information gets to the right person as quickly as possible. Nlets connects more than 1,000,000 users, 45,000 agencies and 800,000 devices, with more than three billion transactions traversing their secure network last year.