This webinar will provide current best practices for serving older survivors of sexual violence.
After the training, attendees will have increased knowledge of how to provide culturally responsive sexual violence services, specifically as they relates to the needs of older adults. Attendees will:
- Analyze the various traumatic effects sexual violence has in the lives of older adults
- Identify different services considerations for serving older adults
- Expand on different ways to promote healing and wellness in the lives of older survivors
- Reflective and build on potential collaborations with other older adult service providers and
- Improve their experience working with sexual violence survivors as a whole
This training is appropriate for all responders working with sexual assault victims (e.g. victim service providers, criminal justice professionals).
Webinars in this Series
- July 29: Part 1 – Across the Lifespan: Serving Older Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Sept 29: Part 2 – Across the Lifespan: Serving Older Survivors of Sexual Assault (this webinar)