This webinar will outline the current services and responses available when it comes to serving older survivors of sexual violence. During the training, the attendees will :
- Review the dynamics and of sexual violence specifically, as it relates to older adults
- Examine the effects of rape culture throughout a person’s life and
- Analyze the different barriers older adults may face when receiving services
This training is appropriate for all responders working with sexual assault victims (e.g. victim service providers, criminal justice professionals).
Webinars in this Series
- July 29: Part 1 – Across the Lifespan: Serving Older Survivors of Sexual Assault (this webinar)
- Sept 29: Part 2 – Across the Lifespan: Serving Older Survivors of Sexual Assault