Recruiting has been a challenge for many criminal justice agencies for the last few years. Here’s what one audience shared during the webinar, The Workforce Crisis and What Law Enforcement Agencies Are Doing About It.
Check out our entire series:
- Marketing and Hiring: How to Stand Out When You’re a Small Fish in a Big Pond
- Creating a Constant Stream of Recruits: Finding Great People to Meet Your Agency’s Goals
- Responding to a Recruiting Crisis: Using Innovative Tactics to Transform Your Recruiting Practices
- (This Webinar) The Workforce Crisis and What Law Enforcement Agencies Are Doing about It.
- May 13: Recruiting and Retention of Police: Strategies for Small and Medium-Sized Agencies
- June 24: The New Generations: How to Recruit, Retain and Motivate
- July 28: Creating an Agency Culture of Excellence that Attracts the Right Recruits, Keeps the Right Team, and Promotes the Right People
- Aug 27: The Secret Sauce to Finding the Best Candidates
- Nov 3: Creating and Maintaining a Great Workforce: Recruiting and Retaining Quality Employees
- Dec 10: Recruiting the Next Generation to Your Agency