From crime scenes and mass casualties to military field forward ops, Rapid DNA is revolutionizing the once complicated and delayed process of human DNA profiles for identification. From an investigative standpoint, hear from Volusia County Sheriff Chitwood and Santa Barbara County Sgt. Morris on how their departments use Rapid DNA to be more efficient and effective in breaking the cycle of crime. Using the same proven processes as a standard DNA lab, Rapid DNA was designed for use in the field by investigators and crime scene technicians with results in less than 2 hours. DNA can now play a role in the early stages of your investigation.
A Partner Webinar is a sponsored webinar with an organization that provides products or services to the criminal justice industry.
- “The ability of this resource to be able to be used by personnel with just in time training not needing laboratory or DNA expertise and the increased portability of it was exciting to learn.” — Christine
- “Very basic yet informative webinar on new technology for rapid DNA testing that showed how simple this instrument is to use with great testimonials. Would love to see a developer from ANDES come on and explain concepts and use a little more.” — John
- “All of it was very interesting! Thanks to the presenters for sharing their knowledge and time.” — Rose
- “Great information.” — Robert
- “The entire presentation was educational and the examples given as to the use of ANDE were beneficial. — Vincent
This webinar is sponsored by Ultra Electronics Forensic Technology. Ultra Electronics Forensic Technology is a leader in forensic analysis providing innovative and effective solutions like its unique technology: the Integrated Ballistics Identification System (IBIS®). IBIS is designed to find the “needle in the haystack” by discovering matches between pairs of spent bullets and cartridge cases at speeds well beyond human capacity. Forensic Technology helps experts obtain timely information so they can make society a safer place. By registering for this event you hereby authorize the Justice Clearinghouse to share your registration information with our sponsor organization.