This webinar will present concepts for using modern technology within custody environments to address unique challenges presented by consent decrees and court mandates. This information is relevant to all types of custody environments. Attendees should learn different ways of using technology to identify root causes, monitor and demonstrate measurable progress, and reduce the overall impact of the decree/mandate. In addition, we will discuss methods of proactively identifying hot spots before they mushroom into crisis, litigation, or simply subpar outcomes. We will also discuss information-based resource allocation as a preventative measure that also increases clinical outcomes.
Resources and Handouts
- Handout: White paper directions
- “As an aspiring crime analyst, I learned some valuable ways to describe how and why analytics can be of use to criminal justice organizations. My state is tragically behind on being data-informed, and I am working to change that in the community.” — Alixandria
- “How jails utilize software to manage consent decree requirements. I would like to learn more about roles RMS & analytics can play in consent decree management for other police functions.” — Brianna
- “Very good presentation.” — John
- “Data mining and staffing and timeliness and prioritization of resources is essential.” — Joseph
- “A few of the key concepts I can use to how our agency is managing compliance with the consent decree. I am not in the health field, however, I am a corrections manager.” — Michelle