At all levels, law enforcement depends on fast and always-on access to critical applications and data to better protect people and property and maintain order. The latest advancements in cellular-based broadband technology offer intuitive, powerful, and scalable ways to network cruisers, stations, and connected devices.
Join former officer and Cradlepoint network expert Kevin Johnson as he explores a variety of use cases illustrating how LTE improves the day-to-day duties that sheriffs carry out.
Attendees will learn:
- Where law enforcement agencies are investing in LTE deployments
- How to outfit your connected ecosystem through a single management platform
- The unique aspects of LTE and 5G critical to making deployment decisions
- Tips to achieve optimal cellular performance in IoT, buildings, and vehicles
Resources and Handouts
- What FirstNet Means to First Responders
- Mobile Solutions for First Responders
- How FirstNet Will Help Agencies Improve Public Safety
- Network Technologies Transforming State and Local Public Safety
- Cradlepoint Blog Post
- “I learned that these technologies exist. I wanted to learn specifically about the benefits, however, it felt more like a sales pitch. I would like more information on how agencies can implement this technology effectively, using multiple providers instead of having one single provider provide information. Additional topics i would like to see are ways to encourage officers to take on additional training.” — Matthew
- “Great presentation on, How LTE Can Connect Essential Law Enforcement Technologies” — Tangela