Modern organizations contend with a range of challenges well beyond the core purpose to succeed in their primary mission. Overcoming technology hurdles can make all the difference. In this webinar, we will discuss how to leverage outside expertise to manage the technology aspects that support your core mission so that you can realign your efforts back to where they should be.
Other Webinars with this Organization:
- Nov 1: Are You Missing Critical Data That Could Help Your Investigations?
- Jan 31: Investigating Vehicle Theft and Car Jacking
- May 2: Investigating Catastrophe Fraud Cases
- June 27: What is a Real Time Crime Center and How Do You Start One?
- Aug 29: Getting Back to Center: Realign with Your Mission by Leveraging a Managed Services Provider (this webinar)
- Sept 7: Investigating Staged Accidents
Resources and Handouts
- Resource Mentioned: Why Your Organization Should Stop Spending Time on Technology
- “The best part of this session was the Q&A. Tony was quick on his feet with the AI question response! I liked the response, however.”– Derrel
- “The information about knowing what a service brings to your agency was helpful.” — Penny
- “Interesting to hear feedback on potential AI integration into field of criminal justice. Thank you!” — Sarah
- “He pointed out several factors concerning current technology and its relevance to law enforcement and the community.” –Travis
- “The Presenter was thorough and covered helpful info. THANKS!!!” — Vivian
This webinar is part of the JCH Summer School Program. From June 1-August 31, 2023, attendees will receive a certificate of attendance via email about one hour after the conclusion of a webinar.
Want to join us for other Summer School webinars? Check out our Summer School Calendar and register today!
Nlets is a self-funded nonprofit, established in 1967 with the objective of connecting law enforcement, justice, and public safety agencies for the purpose of exchanging critical criminal justice information. They strive to ensure that the right information gets to the right person as quickly as possible. Nlets connects more than 1,000,000 users, 45,000 agencies, and 800,000 devices, with more than three billion transactions traversing their secure network last year.