Why Isn’t My Certificate of Attendance Showing?
Justice Clearinghouse makes Certificates of Attendance available to paid subscribers. There are a variety of reasons your Certificate of Attendance my not be showing under your account.
- You are not logged in properly. You must be logged into your account to access Certificates of Attendance. If you are logged in properly, visit “How do I retrieve my Certificate of Attendance?” for step-by-step instructions.
- You registered for the live webinar with a different email than your user account. If you register for the webinar with a personal email but your user account is under your work email, the JCH system will not recognize or show proof of attendance after logging in. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get proof of attendance if this is the case.
- Certificates of Attendance are not yet available. Typically, Certificates of Attendance, workbooks, and webinar recordings are available within 24 hours after the live webinar concludes.
- You connected only by phone. You must connect by computer using the URL Link provided by GoToWebinar for attendance to be tracked.
- For recorded webinars, you did not fully “complete” each unit of the webinar course. View the section on the “Recorded Webinar” on “How do I retrieve my Certificate of Attendance?” for detailed instructions.