How Do I Set Up My Association Benefit Account
Justice Clearinghouse is proud to partner with many national and international associations to produce on-demand, relevant and industry-leading virtual training opportunities covering topics from all reaches of the criminal/public safety arena.
Many of our associations offer access to the Justice Clearinghouse platform as a member benefit. If you have an active membership with any of the following associations, submit proof of your current membership (i.e. screenshot of paid receipt receipt, active member login screen, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set up a user account and send a welcome email for you to begin accessing the JCH platform.
- Arizona Prosecuting Attorneys’ Advisory Council (APAAC)
- The American Society of Evidence Based Policing (ASEBP)
- The International Association of Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts (IALEIA)
- The International Association of Law Enforcement Planners (IALEP)
- National Animal Care and Control Association (NACA)
- The International Justice and Public Safety Network (NLETS)