Does this Webinar Qualify for Continuing Education Units (CEUs)?
Justice Clearinghouse provides training nationally across multiple disciplines and provides certificates of attendance for our paid subscribers. However, whether a webinar qualifies for Continuing Education Credits depends entirely on the policies of your credentialing authority and we definitely recommend that you reach out to them.
Each webinar includes the bio/background of the presenter, course content, and participants’ completion certificates are maintained in our system for 7 years. These details are often helpful in the certification process.
Justice Clearinghouse is proud to partner with many national association and partners to produce on-demand, relevant and industry-leading virtual training opportunities covering topics from all reaches of the criminal/public safety arena. Some of our key partners include:
- The American Society of Evidence Based Policing
- Australian Institute of Animal Management
- The International Association of Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts
- The International Association of Law Enforcement Planners
- Major County Sheriffs of America
- National Animal Care and Control Association
- National Sheriffs’ Association